INOGENI VGA to USBVGA/CVBS Capture to USB3.0
The INOGENI VGA/CVBS to USB 3.0 Converter is the most easy and reliable tool to capture uncompressed video with audio from your VGA or CVBS output for your PC for recording, editing, video conferencing and streaming applications. No driver installation is necessary and will work on all motherboards and USB 3.0 chipsets.
It features a VGA HD15 input, NTSC/PAL input, line level stereo analogue input and USB 3.0 output which supports SD / HDTV video formats up to 1080p60 and most computer graphic formats.
Compact in size and powered directly from a USB 3.0 port, the converter is a practical, easy-to-use USB 3.0 capture solution. It is compatible with Windows, Mac OSX, Linux, and Android operating systems, UVC-compliant, so it will work with all DirectShow compatible software. The converter supports 1080p resolutions up to 60 fps. All SD and HD resolution signals are converted to 4:2:2 8-bit colour space over USB 3.0. The line level stereo analogue audio input is output as two-channel LPCM. A USB 3.0 cable comes included.Features:
- VGA/CVBS Capture to USB3.0
- Supports 1080p, 720p, 480p, 576p,1600x1200,
1920x1200, 1280x1024, 1280x960, 1024x768, 800x600, 640x480, NTSC and PAL and more at up to 60 fps
- Line level stereo audio support
- Digital Fluid technology - Internal frame buffers maximize frame rate with any PC
- Hardware-based color space and sampling conversion
- Automatic scaling and frame rate conversion
- Customizable video processing functions
- Image controls: Brightness, contrast, saturation and hue settings
- Supports multiple devices on the same PC.
- Powered from USB 3.0 port
- Compatible with Windows, OSX, Linux and Android
- Presentations 2Go