HD PTZ Camera
The PTC-140 is a cost-effective SDI/HDMI PTZ camera, which features 1/2.8 inch CMOS sensor, 1920x1080px Full HD resolution 20x optical zoom, 10 digital zoom allows you to mount it near or far and still get great, sharp shots. The PTC-140’s onboard streaming encoder can encode up to 2 simultaneous streams to any cloud service, including Datavideo’s own DVS-200. It supports H.264 /H.265 video compression and dual stream output. Advanced 2D/3D noise reduction function supports advanced digital noise reduction, even in less-than-perfect lighting conditions. The PTC-140 can use Datavideo RMC-300C and RMC-180 as the controllers for distant controlling.
- 1/2.8 inch CMOS sensor.
- Resolution is up to 1920x1080 with frame rate up to 60fps
- 20x Optical Zoom, 10x Digital Zoom
- Simultaneously video output: SDI and HDMI
- Low Noise CMOS effectively ensure high SNR of camera video. Advanced 2D/3D noise reduction technology is also used to further reduce the noise, while ensuring image sharpness
- Video format:
- Audio 3.5mm Line Input Interface
- Dual color Tally light included
- Camera preset position: 255
- Support 16000,32000,44100,48000 sampling frequency and AAC, MP3, PCM audio coding
- Supports H.264/H.265 video compression; AAC, MP3 and PCM audio compression; Support compression of resolution up to 1920x1080 with frame up to 60fps and 2 channel 1920x1080p with 30fps compression
- Multiple Network Protocol: support RTSP, RTMP protocols, easy to link streaming media server
- Remote controllable by RMC-300C and RMC-180 PTZ Camera Controller
- Support upside down installation and image flipping